Friday, June 6, 2008

The Stuff We Had to Read About

This article makes me wonder what world is coming to. I mean getting a zero for putting a bible reference on a place of artwork. That is the stupidest thing i've ever read. Everyone has the right to religion. So its not right for that kid to get in trouble about the bible comment, when these demonic worshipers or doing whatever they want. Its true that I don't believe in a religion, but it still pisses me of about people getting treated unfairly like that. This site talks about religious discrimiantion and facts. Well I really don't know how long this is suppose to be but this is what I got. The other two articles were not intresting to me at all. I hate reading about art. I love to draw, paint, and many other things. I just can't read about it its so boring. Art has been around for a long time. There has been so many great artists like Da Vinci and Picaso. True i think reading is boring but the art work some of these artists have come up with is outstanding. They have done so many masterpieces that have changed the way people look at life. Art is an amazing thing that has shaped modern day life. LEARN ABOUT ART

1 comment:

dd adams said...

You are capable of better than this AJ. Take pride in everything you do, as it is a representation of who you are and will affect other's impressions of you. Also, take time to re-read and edit your work. There are a lot of basic mistakes that I know you can fix yourself. I would like it if you went back and added some more to this with a little thought behind it.